1. Foreign Exchange Reference Rate : Jakarta Interbank Spot Dollar Rate (JISDOR)
- JISDOR represents the weighted average of USD/IDR spot transactions traded in the interbank market within a specific window, captured on a real time basis through Bank Indonesia’s monitoring system of foreign exchange transactions against Rupiah (SISMONTAVAR).
- JISDOR is intended to be a market reference for USD/IDR spot transactions in the domestic market.
- JISDOR is published since May 20, 2013.
- JISDOR specification :
||Actual USD/IDR spot transactions traded in the interbank market|
||Commercial banks transacting USD/IDR spot in the interbank market, within the specified window|
|Data Capture Media
||Bank Indonesia's real time monitoring system of foreign exchange transactions againts Rupiah (SISMONTAVAR)|
|Data Capture Window
||08:00 – 09:45 AM Jakarta time|
|Data Capture Cut off Time
||09:45 AM Jakarta time|
||10:00 AM Jakarta time|
||Weighted average rate of USD/IDR spot transactions traded in the interbank market|
||Bank Indonesia Website (www.bi.go.id)|
- JISDOR will be published on every Indonesia business day .
- In the event there are no USD/IDR spot transactions traded in the interbank market during the specified window, JISDOR will be calculated based on the weighted average of USD/IDR spot transactions traded in the interbank market between 10:00 AM and 04:00 PM Jakarta time on the previous business day.
2. Bank Indonesia (BI) Foreign Exchange Transaction Rates
- BI Foreign Exchange Transaction Rates represent the bid and ask prices of foreign exchange rates against Rupiah, used only for BI transactions with third parties, such as the government.
- The Foreign Exchange Reference Rate (JISDOR) will be used as the mid rate for determining BI Foreign Exchange Transaction Rates.
- BI Transaction Rates are published on every Indonesia business day.